Why not ask your question on the new OpenStreetMap Community Forum?

I cannot find a proper tag for this kind of facility, and here's some brief description:

A study room (or "study"; “自习室”in Chinese) is a place for students, or those who are preparing for examinations. It's quite similar to the reading rooms in the libraries, but it does not provide books. It provides several seperated or semi-sepreated spaces for users.

asked 16 Feb, 09:04

Richardcai's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 16 Feb, 09:04

question was seen: 570 times

last updated: 16 Feb, 09:04

powered by OSQA