Why not ask your question on the new OpenStreetMap Community Forum?

I'm trying to get a table of all streets of a entire country, which means the file I'm working with is big. I want the streets to be in this kind of pattern:

column 1: street name; column 2: city name; column 3: postcode; (optional) column 4 suburban name;

Can be in a different format as long as every street has its postcode and city, so I can work with it.

I've already had success by going line by line and checking for a addr:city and then check the next lines for addr:street, addr:postcode and addr:suburban. There is just one problem: There are addr:street without an addr:city or addr:postcode so that only works for 72% (percentage of streets with city and postcode) of the streets. The other 28% can't be connected to any city nor postcode.

I've tried to work with osmfilter but I can't get it to work :(

help is greatly appreciated.

asked 19 Oct '22, 22:24

needforstreets's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 19 Oct '22, 22:24

question was seen: 463 times

last updated: 19 Oct '22, 22:24

powered by OSQA