Why not ask your question on the new OpenStreetMap Community Forum?

Instead of a bridge, there is a duct for the little stream covered with ground and gravel. (tube, concrete pipe)

asked 28 Mar '20, 16:38

NorbertOpen's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

If you're wondering how to tag it then layer=-1, tunnel=culvert, waterway=stream would be OK.

If you're asking for a culvert to be mapped then one would want to know where the feature is.

permanent link

answered 28 Mar '20, 17:25

BCNorwich's gravatar image

accept rate: 20%

Thank you. Simple: stream in a tunnel / 51.2288 7.4608

(29 Mar '20, 12:37) NorbertOpen
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 28 Mar '20, 16:38

question was seen: 943 times

last updated: 29 Mar '20, 18:16

powered by OSQA