A swimming pool area has a large drain with cicular water which can be used to float around, how to tag it ? The swimming pool makes it a large pool which it is not. Use canal or drain ?

asked 07 Jul '18, 09:47

Hendrikklaas's gravatar image

accept rate: 6%

I have enjoyed a couple of these at the Oasis Bedford UK and Perth in Scotland. I couldn't find a a good tag. Maybe Flume although these have steeper gradient more like a water slide. I like man made swimming stream but that name is too long. The streams that have pumped flow of about 7km/h are fun as you can try to swim or wade upstream or float down. Adventure leisure pool may describe the area.

(08 Jul '18, 15:40) andy mackey
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 07 Jul '18, 09:47

question was seen: 206 times

last updated: 08 Jul '18, 15:40

powered by OSQA