Why not ask your question on the new OpenStreetMap Community Forum?

How to tag a building that’s been build over a waterway ? Building – yes; Layer +1 ? Or simply ad bridge –yes instead ? Greetz

asked 21 Dec '12, 22:35

Hendrikklaas's gravatar image

accept rate: 5%

The "Related questions" section (lower right side) provides a link to the question how-do-i-tag-a-skywalk-skyway-sky-bridge. The proposed tagging is what I would have proposed here. By the way: The bridge tag is quite general (at least in the English version: "man-made structures used to carry a road, railway, path canal or similar over another feature or across a valley"). If the building part is not used as walkway then I would leave away the key "bridge".

You may also use the key building:min_level.

permanent link

answered 22 Dec '12, 02:42

aseerel4c26's gravatar image

aseerel4c26 ♦
accept rate: 18%

edited 26 Dec '12, 02:26

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 21 Dec '12, 22:35

question was seen: 3,153 times

last updated: 26 Dec '12, 02:26

powered by OSQA