How can I reverse all my historical? What I meant to do is to undo all the changes I made!

asked 17 Mar '12, 22:43

O%20Basofias's gravatar image

O Basofias
accept rate: 0%

how do you mean? Did you make a mistake at one point and want it corrected? Or you want to remove all contributions you ever made? And for what reason?

(18 Mar '12, 09:34) moszkva ter

I suspect that you're asking about changeset 10999416 - if so, don't worry - someone has already reverted it.

(18 Mar '12, 23:34) SomeoneElse ♦

When you make some changes they are identified by a changeset. You can see the list of edits (changesets) in your personal page by looking at the My Edits section. If you find the changeset you want to reverse reply here with its number and someone can see if it is possible. A recent edit is usually easy to reverse, but older ones can be harder if someone else has also changed that area.

The individual process is best not discussed here, you can ask for help on the mailing lists or on IRC

permanent link

answered 18 Mar '12, 13:16

ChrisH's gravatar image

accept rate: 15%

edited 18 Mar '12, 13:19

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 17 Mar '12, 22:43

question was seen: 1,850 times

last updated: 18 Mar '12, 23:34

powered by OSQA